Saturday, May 07, 2005

Bedtime thoughts

Random great things about tonight: I don’t have to get up tomorrow, my family will be here in 5 short days, I will be officially graduated FOREVER from college in a week, God created laughter, only 12 days till the opening of The Revenge of the Sith (promising to be the ONLY real Star Wars movie of the prequels… can’t wait!), Pachabel’s Cannon is actually coming along and should be in good shape for the du Mee wedding in a month, everything’s green again, and this life isn’t for forever.

And some day, I’m going to ship off to L’Abri. Almost anyone who wants can come with me. But I want to go to one on the other side of the Atlantic. So get your passports ready… oh wait, it’s me that needs to do that… :-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leeann! It was so good to "hear" from you. :) And I was so happy to discover your blog. I would love to catch up with you some time...perhaps when I come out to VA next week. Can't wait to see all my phc friends again! ;) Love ya!