Sarah, that presumes that it will pass... which is a big if!! I can't mention what it is or what it is about - it's a top-secret bill, embargoed till it drops at an undisclosed time next week *huge grin* It's almost like being a spy, but better because it's about a real policy issue - and we're gonna rock some people's worlds next week... *grin*
by the way, in case anyone cares, "my" bill has been introduced... the Maintaining Medicare Access Act of 2005 (H.R. 4078)... for the *very* exciting text, here is the link: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c109:1:./temp/~c109aF8gRg::
8 comments:
Excitment in river city!!! You will have to sign a copy of the cover page next to the title and frame it. *smile*
...the MVMM solidarity act? *impish grin*
AWESOME! :-)
Sarah, that presumes that it will pass... which is a big if!!
I can't mention what it is or what it is about - it's a top-secret bill, embargoed till it drops at an undisclosed time next week *huge grin* It's almost like being a spy, but better because it's about a real policy issue - and we're gonna rock some people's worlds next week... *grin*
Tarif of Abomination
that's what I'd go for if I got to name a bill
Hey, I think it’s cool – except that I’d probably name it the Tariff of Abomination :-P These people are such sticklers for spell check
Yeah, you beat me to it, but in the meantime I'm sure I saved government millions by cutting that redundant "f".
laughing out loud (literally)
by the way, in case anyone cares, "my" bill has been introduced... the Maintaining Medicare Access Act of 2005 (H.R. 4078)... for the *very* exciting text, here is the link: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c109:1:./temp/~c109aF8gRg::
Post a Comment