Friday, October 14, 2005

Tagged...

Well this was finally done to me, and now that I’ve figured it out (not that it was terribly complicated, but hey, it’s been a week), I’m actually going to do what Heidi told me to.

The instructions are as follows:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence or close to it.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 other people to do the same.

I thought this was interesting in light of the fact that I just posted something about accepting my job with Charlie in my little flashback below:

“The job search continues, with new applications out for LA and LC positions, but my favorite at the moment is as historical interpreter at Mount Vernon. Yes, can’t you just see it now? First she writes historical fiction, next she’s in the colonial getup and parading 8th graders around, telling them all about George Washington. Don’t knock it – I used to be one of those 8th graders, and you used to be, too!”

The tagged individuals are now (and we’ll see whom among these actually reads my blog on a consistent basis) Sarah, Ashley (which means she’ll actually have to post!), Jeff, Lissa, and Mark W… so there :-)

1 comment:

Vigilante Clowns of Justice said...

You know I catch your blog pretty frequently. As I'm pretty sure that would point to my last post which is one line, I think I'm going to pass on the activity, but thanks.