Monday, October 03, 2005

It's a burth-day!!!!


So these are pictures from the birthday night, on the birthday night. How is that for punctuality?
Here is the story. Not only did the people from my office do a cake for me, with 22 candles to boot (and yes, I managed to blow them all out in one fell swoop), but we also went out after work to Top of the Hill! Sarah managed to put up with me for yet another night... she is so amazing, isn't she, folks??


... and the pathetic (and blessed) thing is that I *expect* Allis to put up with me by now, the poor dear... God has blessed me with the best friends...


... making their pictoral debut on my blog, people from my office!! From left to right are Kathleen (the other full-fledged member of the Women's Caucus, scheduler, and monkey-coordinator extraordinare), Facch (the one who butchers my letters but is still a cool guy), Cathy (Facch's wife, doesn't work in my office, but sort of member of the Women's Caucus by extension), and JP (the one who trained me and has put up with my writing all these months, makes a mean sausage-and-peppers, and all around awesome guy!). Thanks for a fabulous time, everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun times!! There is no "putting up with" - that is for sure. I love to spend time with you two and now I also like to spend time with your co-workers. *smile*

Kelly Sauer said...

Happy birthday, Leeann!

Anonymous said...

AWH! AWESOME PICS!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEEANN!!! And I already sang to you, so I'll grant you salvation from the embarrassment on here...:-P I LOVE YOU! Hope to ttu SOON! God b w/ u, gurl, and have fun enjoying my sister and...everyone else at the wedding. *Sniffles.* Ttyl! ~Lissa~
PS Wait, is that the nickname you use for me?!

Derby said...

happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Oh, man, it's your BIRTHDAY??? THAT'S what the pictures were about? Geez. Shoot me, just shoot me now.
Happy Birthday Leeannza! (Did you get any lazana?)
-Sam

Leeann said...

Well, no lasanga, unfortunately, but I'm hoping to get some good cusine tomorrow night *grin*... and no worries about not remembering. I don't have the best memory in the world and I forget birthdays all the time, so I can't really point fingers. But thank you all for the well-wishes. :) If you're interested, I should show you the list of "22 things I want to do before I'm 30" that some of my elders (at work, not church :-P) inspired me to write...