Monday, October 10, 2005

The Wedding Report #3: The Sweetest Sauer Event, in pictures


Ash, Christy (Christina?), and me just before picture taking time at the new homestead.

The main event... the beautiful Kelly Anne! Absolutely stunning...

One of my best friends with some random guy I once found on a street corner... I think it was in North Carolina...

The view from the wedding site... a gorgeous fall in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia...

A little music to set the mood... or not... but we had fun singing at least!
Not a ton of time to write details, except to say God blessed Kelly and Pete and the rest of us with a wonderful day on Sunday. So much to rejoice over! They are now man and wife... so amazing... there will be a larger commentary later, but I am still tired and recovering, so the pictoral review will suffice for now!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWH, Leeann! You're gorgeous! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding...I luv you! Glad you had fun getting to see Tee and EVERYONE w/out me. *sniffles* Hehe...ttyl! God b w/ u! buh-bye for now! ~Lissa

Anonymous said...

Memories...beautiful girls...good conversations...dancing with Ash...flower petals...and, I must say, most importantly, a beautiful wedding between two obviously in love people. *smile*

Anonymous said...

Splendiferous, stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, incredible....and I still have a hard time wrapping my mind around the realness of it all.

Mark and Erin said...

Has anyone else posted pictures??? I've been checking your blog ever few hours, since Sunday night, to see if you posted any! Ya'll are bea-u-ti-ful!

Anonymous said...

Lee- you look soo beautiful! Everyone does. Those dresses are amazing (lol, remember "midnight blue") Love you

Leeann said...

Oddly enough, LW2, I still have “midnight blue” – I wore it to the last Liberty Ball I went to, and might be passing it along to Ashley (the bridesmaid I am singing with in the last picture) to wear when she goes to see Les Mis in December! Isn’t that exciting?! Who would’ve thought a dress bought my freshman year of high school would last so long… :)