Sunday, April 16, 2006

Gardening

So I'm going a little picture-crazy lately... *grin* blame it on good weather and actually having a free weekend to do fun things! We got to do some "home improvement" this weekend, namely, planting some real flowers in our porch planters. What a delight to have fresh splashes of color to welcome us home and to enjoy when we're lounging on the porch enjoying the cool evening air...

The front...

These are my babies :-D I picked this combination out myself and I like very much!

Sarah watering some of the new additions as St. Francis looks on...

6 comments:

Kate said...

Ooooh, pretty! :-)

Leeann said...

Katy, you'll have to come see in person when y'all are up here next weekend *grin*

Asparagus said...

Great pictures!

A Scottish Whisper said...

Wonderful, simply marvelous! Excellent choice--the flowers look lovely Lee! Keep the green thumb business...

Allison said...

Finally a garden worthy of St. Francis...this way he can stop wierding Leeann out in the house. Thanks girls, it was quite delightful to come home to a colorful and cheerful front garden!

Anonymous said...

Who's the hot chick in the last pic?