I was going to post a diatribe about what an awful time this is to be working in D.C., but my thoughts were too emotional and I am too close to it at the moment, so hopefully I’ll be able to comment at a later time about just how stupid people can be.
In the meantime, here is a brain teaser for you social scientist-mathematic types. *wry grin*
Take two stressed-out D.C. ladies, add a trunkful of luggage, a full bag of mostly junk food, a Camry, an energy crisis, two cases of CDs, and directions to Virginia Beach, divide by stress and the cares of this world, multiply by however many miles an hour the road will allow…
What does it add up to? Stay tuned – the answer will come next week!
2 comments:
I don't know.. my mind doesn't do female math :-p
And your proof for this statement resides where???
Post a Comment