Since I lost my will to work and I am leaving in twenty minutes anyway, in honor of Sarah…
Federally-funded plane ticket to California for Water Desalination Conference: $????
Four Starbucks drinks in two days: $16
Rental car to see the California coast: $45
Train ticket from Santa Ana to San Diego: $22
Turning a business trip into a vacation: Priceless
That’s right, everything may have gone wrong with Sarah’s trip to California from the business angle, but I have convinced her to join me in San Diego until Sunday morning! SO weird! I thought I was going to not see my roomie in two weeks, and I’m seeing her tonight… in my hometown.
Where – oh yeah, that’s right – it is currently 69 degrees (vs. 100/108 in DC). No politics, no letters… just my Dad and my Mom and Jesse and sweet, simple existence and barbeque done right.
Lots of pictures forthcoming, I’m sure. But as for me, I have a plane to catch. Ciao!
2 comments:
ok, just a little jealous... or maybe a little lot. =P
No stinkin' fair! Y'all be sure and have fun now, y'hear?
Post a Comment