
At the Alexandria birthday celebration. While they cancelled the fireworks for some strange reason, we enjoyed a great picnic (including my first attempt at fried chicken) and games!

Loving watermelon season...

Proof positive that the Potomac has its moments of beauty...

Now we move on to our Annapolis trip for Don's birthday. Here, the Holts investigate our appetizer at the unfortunately subpar Irish pub.

Picking out our personal yachts at the dock.

The birthday boy and Sarah...

Happy Holts :)

Me enjoying a moment with little Piper Joelle. She was much more fussy at six weeks than she was at three, but we had a wonderful evening at the Sauers nevertheless. I saw her yesterday, and at two months she is much bigger and looking more like her beautiful Momma every day!

Peter, this is for you. Moving on.

Cheers at the year's last Screen on the Green! Miss you, Ash...

The picture I should've put up for her birthday. We are never using those Apples to Apples cards again...

Enjoying games before the movie - half the fun of Screen on the Green. The other half is the food, and the last quarter is the movie. Have I ever mentioned how bad I am at math?
2 comments:
lol my face in the first picture is aweful :-p
GREAT pics! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. :-)
Post a Comment