Did you know that yesterday was the one-year anniversary of my blogging career? Just think of the places we’ve been in the last 366 days…
* Was blessed with my first real job, which I am still blessed and proud to serve in today.
* Finally cut the PHC apron strings for good.
* I declared my undying love for Ben Gates – NOT Nicholas Cage (contrary to popular belief).
* Got four couples married off.
* Enjoyed a D.C. summer for the first time in a long time.
* Realized why recess is for grown-ups, too.
* Surprised my Mom for her birthday – in San Diego.
* Confirmed two Supreme Court Justices.
* Read (and reviewed) C.S. Lewis’ Space Trilogy.
* Saw the fall of The Hammer.
* I turned old.
* Boss passed the CLEAR Act in the House.
* Took my roommates to the West Coast for the first time.
If you have other highlights of my blogging year that I missed, feel free to nominate a post or two for consideration ;) More thoughts this weekend.
"For myself, I am an optimist. It does not seem to be of much use to be anything else." ~ Sir Churchill
Friday, February 17, 2006
Happy anniversary, readers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations, Leeann! :-)
Post a Comment