Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Succombing to peer pressure

I usually don't do these things, but since all the cool blogs were doing it, I thought it was the right thing to do... especially when my results came out like they did *lopsided smile*. I know this will come as an absolute shock to everyone, but...

You scored as Frodo. You're Frodo Baggins! Frodo is a somewhat timid hobbit of the Shire, but he sets out on a dangerous journey to save Middle Earth, though the quest will change his life forever. Frodo is a selfless being, and his loyal friends will help him through his hardships.
"We set out to save the Shire, Sam, and it has been saved... but not for me."

Samwise


94%

Frodo


94%

Gandalf


81%

Pippin


75%

Eowyn


69%

Arwen


69%

Faramir


63%

Aragorn


56%

Gollum


50%

Which LOTR character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

4 comments:

A Scottish Whisper said...

What was your other blog called again? *chuckle* :-D

Kate said...

I guessed correctly! :-) Plus, that's really cool because my character is a really good friend of yours (I was Sam). :-)

Anonymous said...

Apparently I am Gandalf...but does this mean I have to send you on a quest? Hmmm...perhaps this is what our late night conversations about anarchocapitalism and Christian pacifism are leading towards :-)

Leeann said...

Awh, Katy, that's so sweet *grin* yay!
And THAT, my dear Allis, is a very scary thought. "Only you, Leeann, can shut down all the world's nuclear reactors"... "I will go to Libya, but I do not know the way"... okay, now the parallels are getting a little scary :-P