Thursday, February 02, 2006

Isn't it romantic?

Given my earlier post, before anyone decided I was getting too political and out of touch with the real things of the world, I thought I would share some of the wonderful things I ran across today.

1. My paperwhites bloomed! Aren't they gorgeous?

2. I decided this tradition is far more romantic than Valentine's Day.

3. Speaking of said subject, Kathleen brought in a wonderful Women's Caucus project for the season. After announcing it as the Women's Caucus Valentine's Day project, I was a little wary. But it turned out to be a bulb garden of hyacinth, crocus, and daffodils.

4. My three CDs came from Amazon today! Celtic music I've been hearing on AccuRadio and decided I couldn't live without... so now I have more music to explore.

5. It is raining.

Just had to share with the world... off to make dinner now on this fine Thursday evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On point 4 - I can attest to the fact that she was excited...I don't think I have ever seen anyone as excited over CDs as Lee. Made me remember to find joy in the little things. More then that, it gave me joy just listening to Lee. *smile*

A Scottish Whisper said...

Sounds like you're livin' it up Lee...keep it up! Hopefully I'll be able to see y'all in not too long...

Kate said...

Thanks for the cheery post! ;-)