
This pictoral essay probably goes into a lot more detail than anyone really wants to know, but I thought these pictures turned out well, so I am going to share with the world about some of the closing activities of this festive weekend. (I tried to get these pictures in order, but for some reason Blogger hates me at the moment... so forgive the non-sequential nature of the pictures.
For starters, we have the Chosen One tied atop Sarah's trusty Camry. They did a good job strapping on the tree; of course, we only had two blocks to drive, but it worked for us!

Next, we have the tree in the house, waiting to be raised to life. This would be a "how many people does it take..." question. Fun for all.

Cassidy and I with a non-chosen tree. But we had to show off our stylish red Starbucks cups.

This next one is for Felicity to show how helpful Chris can be when he really wants to! And go figure - he's actually smiling! *grin*
Finally, Sarah with her IV... I mean, nonfat no-whip peppermint mocha, the elixir of the season!
5 comments:
Real trees are so much superior to fake ones. Not only are the more beautiful, they are easier to string the lights on, they are more fun to decorate, they bring lots of friends together for a fun excursion, they smell good, and they make the whole house feel even more homey. Can you tell I am enjoying my very first live tree??
Thanks to Chris and Cassady for all their help!!
And no, it is not my IV...I went a whole two days without it this weekend - so there!! Oh wait, ummm...actually take that back, I went all Sunday morning without it!!! See, I am not addicted.
I love Christmas trees, Christmas decorations, Christmas cookies, Christmas music, Christmas blogs and Christmas! And I love you!
are you hitting on me?
People, people – this is Leeann’s blog, not Craig’s List! This is no place for missed connections or anyone seeking anyone. In addition, I’d like to remind the general populace that Chris is taken. Sorry, ladies. (and Aaron, apparently…)
hey leeann, I love all the pictures! I am so glad you didn't get a fake tree, Ally no doubt tried to convince you too! lol talk to you later!
Post a Comment