This is the link to the newest journalistic endeavor concerning PHC, from a writer who I understand actually lived on campus for a few months. It's... interesting. Response forthcoming, once I have time and decide I want to violate the sanctity of my evenings. *wry grin* I've decided that NOT being on my computer at night is one of the most relaxing and liberating things in the world... but that's a complete aside. Enjoy.
http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/articles/050627fa_fact
One thought in the meantime, courtesy of an old 4Him song…
This world can analyze and size you up and throw you on the scales,
They can IQ you and run you through their rigorous details
They can do their best to rate you and they'll place you on the charts
And then back it up with scientific smarts;
But there's more to what you're worth than what their human eyes can see --
Oh, I say the measure of a man
Is not how tall you stand,
How wealthy or intelligent you are;
‘Cause I’ve found out the measure of a man
God knows and understands
For He looks inside to the bottom of your heart,
And what's in the heart defines
The measure of a man.
No comments:
Post a Comment