Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Before I forget

A few memories from Christmas-tree hunting this year:

Maryland doesn’t believe in road signs. Either that or Google maps is incredibly confused in rural Maryland. “It says we’re not supposed to turn on this road for three more steps, but since we’re here…”

Still hot (maybe lukewarm, but still yummy) chocolate waiting in the car to stave off frostbite.

The Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack. Very apropos.

And finally:

Sarah: “I tie knots better than you.”
Me: (smirking) “Well, at least we know there are some knots you know how to tie.”
Shocked look on Chris, Felicity, and Don’s faces.
Me: “What?! At least she has rope!”

1 comment:

S.J. Walker said...

CARMELS!!!!

WE HAVE CARMELS!

They came in ouor mail box yesterday!
mmmmm....mmmm

Thank you Leeann

You're the bestest, well, almost the bestest. I married the real one, but you I'm sure came in strong second place.

Thanks, and God bless,

Sam