Four days in
Trading ringing phones and session bells for sunshine and fresh air.
A much-anticipated wedding to remind me that dreams come true, unanticipated.
A Savior who loves me, even when I run from the very arms created to cradle me.
Two best friends who don't just live around me, but with me, in spite of me.
The best coworkers in D.C.
Unexpected songs of encouragement from a friend. Thank you so much, Megan!
I leave y’all with a lyric from a Jars of Clay track on the CD Meg graciously made for me...
God, give us peace and grace from You, all day
Shelter with fire, our voices we raise still higher
God, give us peace and grace from You, all the day through…
3 comments:
Was the wedding this past weekend? When are you posting pictures? :-D
no the wedding is this weekend :-p Lee is ditching the whole rest of the week! No wonder she's happy.
And Bethy, if you ever read Leeann's blog: CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'm sorry I couldn't make it :-(
I think what you really needed was to get away from your roommates - that is waht you really meant to say. *humph*
Post a Comment