First off, a few more wedding pictures:To say the least, I stood out in the bridal party. That is to say, I was the only one who didn't look like Beth. This is why I had to wear a button that said "Maid of Honor" the whole week so people would know I actually did belong there.

This was my "I want to be an awesome photographer like Kelly!" moment - taking advantage of my seat at the head table. Hey, can't blame me for trying...

What she really wanted to wear.
And now for something completely different. (See Sarah, I said it right this time!)
Trying new restaurants is fun, and fresh Chilean sea bass is excellent.
It is both encouraging and frightening that I can get done at work in 3 hours on a Saturday what it generally takes me an entire 10 hours any other given day. Distracting workplace? I’d say so.
Advise and Consent is a really good movie.
I miss Allis when she’s gone.
If I have a picture frame (gift from my debate team) filled of pictures exclusively of me and a guy (former debate partner) who is now married, should I take it off my wall?
Speaking of weddings, other people's nuptials and engagements are starting to eat up my own social life.
Escalators hurt much more than stairs.
What does it mean exactly to “keep your ties up?” And am I capable of doing that?
Hey, if you think this post is random, count your blessings. At least it's not about... oh, I don't know, water desalinization (click here to see what I mean). You'd think Peter would've reached "obsession" status right now, but what can I say? My roomie is a tough catch.
4 comments:
No, you don't have to take it down. If marital status were criteria for hanging pictures, soon you'd never be able to display any photos from anything more than the past year. :o)
I really don't know how you can say weddings and engagements are preventing you from participating in your social life - aren't weddings and engagement parties whith your friends social??? Unless of course your definition of social life only includes going out with...I better stop now or I will be hit upside the head.
You really don't want to be like me... :-P
Are we going to get a social life update? *smirk*
Post a Comment