Perhaps it is audacious of me, but I’m not even going to ask what you think of my new look… because I love it, and it’s the way my blog shall be! Many thanks to Kelly, who knows HTML in a way I never will, for coming up with this very fun design which I think most folks would agree is very “me.”
Things have somewhat returned to normalcy since I got back on an Eastern time. After eight divine hours of sleep last night, God blessed me with a very productive day – I wrote 30 new letters and got another 60 out of the door – a wonderful feeling. If I can get ahead during recess, my life will be a much happier place once we get back into session – and I have a couple weeks yet to catch up.
More credit where its due – many thanks to Ash, for reuniting me with my hairbrush for the first time since the Leichleiter wedding! I’ve had this brush since I was about five, so I would be loathe to part with it permanently. So thanks for remembering, dear.
Tomorrow, sadly, I will say goodbye to the first person I ever met from Charlie’s office – David, our old staff assistant, is headed back to Georgia to marry and take over his uncle’s computer business. It is a shame to lose him, but he is so happy, one can’t help being happy for him.
Speaking of weddings, many thanks to Bethy for FINALLY sending me a picture of her and her finance… took you long enough, but I’m glad to finally have some idea of who he is. I’m starting to get excited about going to
Off to read one of my steals from Powell’s – the 1940s edition of the Oxford Book of Christian verse – perfect bedtime relaxation!
1 comment:
Beth Thompson is engaged? cool!... do you have any contact info for her?
Post a Comment