Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Pictures from Home!

















Since our Internet is temporarily down in the townhouse and I couldn't wait to post SOMETHING from my trip, here are some pictures! I wrote up a long blog entry on the plane but I think it was mostly boring... and pictures are worth a thousand words anyway, right? *grin* I'm also allowed to post these now because Ashley is IN California at present and can't be made jealous by said pictures. The ones of me and my folks are from a fun Mexican restaurant in Escondido, and the last picture is the view from the breakfast place we found after wandering down Ocean Beach on Saturday morning. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Leeann said...

It's a colorful sugar packet - we had the same kind at PHC from time to time. Dad thought it'd look classy... or something...

Anonymous said...

Your Dad rocketh.

Leeann said...

"Yeah... I think he's a pwetty cool guy."