A song from my past that's about my present (and my future) that's been in my heart and on my mind lately. I can't say it better than John Newton did... "I am a great sinner, and Christ is a great Savior."
I have been unfaithful, I have been unworthy
I have been unrighteous, and I have been unmerciful
I have been unreachable, I have been unteachable
I have been unwilling, and I have been undesirable
Sometimes I have unwise
I've been undone by what I'm unsure of
But because of You
And all that You went through
I know that I have never been unloved
I have been unbroken, I have been unmended
I have been uneasy, and I've been unapproachable
I've been unemotional, I've been unexceptional
I've been undecided and I have been unqualified
Unaware, I have been unfair
I've been unfit for blessings from above
But even I can see the sacrifice You made for me
To show that I have never been unloved
It's because of You
And all that You went through
I know that I have never been unloved
No comments:
Post a Comment