Monday, February 02, 2009

They call me incorrigible for a reason

Many of you are aware of my affinity for the new Fox show Fringe. As an avid fan of a previous Fox sci-fi series, it’s been fun to see many similar themes, character dynamics, and good writing I came to expect from The X-Files during its heyday.
I did not, however, expect for my reaction to be quite so identical to what it once was for The X-Files.
The other night, while watching the 11th episode of Fringe, I found myself shouting the exact same thing I shouted toward the end of so many X-Files episodes:
“Kiss her! KISS HER! For crying out loud, KISS her!”
I couldn’t help myself. I certainly don’t want Fringe to meet the same fate X-Files did. But something about that closing scene made that old familiar sentiment rise again…

5 comments:

Sarah said...

A kiss will mean nothing though if Peter actually likes her sister. *duck* And as Peter (not Bishop) just said, you also gave that same call to Fox's Firefly - maybe you have a thing for Fox's Sci-Fi. :-P

Anonymous said...

i don't really want him to kiss her.

he should wait and kiss me.

signed anonymously but guess who :-p

Leeann said...

*giggling*
I love you, Anonymous.

Kelly Sauer said...

LOL

S.J. Walker said...

eeeew.

Mush