I'm getting the feeling that another Matt's Angels picture is in order. Hmmm... let me see if I can dig up the old ones... they've gotta be around here somewhere... :-)
Did Ashley ever see those? I might just have to put them on facebook. Who's going to kill me if I do? ;-)
Oh, dear... I'm afraid there'd be a long line for the whole "killing" thing... Though since Al and I are the only two of the Angels still single, I think those pics would be most harmful to us :-P Not fair.
4 comments:
Beautiful. Frame it!
I'm getting the feeling that another Matt's Angels picture is in order. Hmmm... let me see if I can dig up the old ones... they've gotta be around here somewhere... :-)
Did Ashley ever see those? I might just have to put them on facebook. Who's going to kill me if I do? ;-)
Oh, dear...
I'm afraid there'd be a long line for the whole "killing" thing...
Though since Al and I are the only two of the Angels still single, I think those pics would be most harmful to us :-P Not fair.
Yes. I did see those pics ;-)
Post a Comment