Perhaps I am up too late and am too tired of writing letters (yes, I said writing letters) to be blogging tonight, but I don't care. I thought you should know a couple things. For one, I bought three CDs tonight. Three. I haven't bought a single CD for myself, I think, in a year. So I binged, and I'm really thrilled to get to enjoy new music. I also bought a jump drive so I can carry all the information I will ever need in a three-by-one-half-inch device. Scary stuff. I am also tired of writing letters. I wrote 28 today. It was almost like the good old days, except without Charlie. Someday I'll feel like an actual LA... someday...
In other news, I have decided the following.
I want to look like:

And sing like:

(that's Hayley Westenra, for those of you who don't follow currently living classically-trained vocalists.)
And if a man desperately interested in American public policy who looked like:

walked into my life right now and decided to sweep me off my feet, I would be perfectly fine with that. (Poofy sleeves highly optional, though the quill and scroll can stay - I find that method of writing highly romantic.)
That is all.
5 comments:
As Ash said - "Amen"
Though my Amen is only to the first two. :-P
LOL
You're so awesome!
Watch out for those flash drives. Never trust them to store irreplaceable information. I've known too many people (including myself) who are very scrupulous about properly ejecting them, not storing them on heavy keyrings, etc., and still wake up one morning to find them shot.
(wow...that was a lot about flash drives. i guess i feel strongly about it).
Sam Seaborn sounds like he would fit the bill....except he doesn't wear poofy sleeves, he's a Democrat....and he's a fictious character. :-D
Good call, Erin... though I must confess the "ficticious character" hurdle still hasn't quashed my crush on Dmitri (from Anastasia) :-P
Post a Comment