A fortune cookie fortune that reads, “You have an unusual equipment for success, use it properly.” Huh?
After editing and emailing to its final destination a sermon summary a fellow churchgoer titled “Jesus,” I go to delete the document. My computer asks me, “Are you sure you want to send ‘Jesus’ to the Recycle Bin?” Blink.
“This is why we learn the importance of living wills.”
“Mine will say, just kill me.”
“That’s a living will without much of a will to live...”
“That was not self-intuitive.”
Finally, click here, and tell me what you think: did my quote really come off that way? Granted, while I was praying the first thought on my mind was not “I’d better be careful what I say, the Times reporter is probably going to transcribe my prayer for the story,” but still, I thought it was a stretch for this commentator to take it in the way he did.
1 comment:
If it makes you feel any better, your comment on his blog was hilarious.
Post a Comment