Monday, March 05, 2007

Boring?

Having had the same blog look for some time, I decided this weekend it was time for a change. I asked my dear friend and web expert Kelly to redesign my blog, which she did - you are now viewing the beautiful product of her effort. I am excited about my updated scheme.
And I come home to roommates who have decided I am boring.
Really?
I mean, in the last six months, one of my best friends moved (literally) to the other side of the world, another one of my best friends moved to Hawaii which might as well be the other side of the world, my boss died, and I had to make a significant career move. So I'm a little more somber than usual happy-go-lucky Leeann. That's the stuff of life, as my Dad always says.
But I was not, I am not, and I will not be boring.
*blows disheveled hair out of face*
Thank you. That is all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Web Expert? like, NOT... You sent me the picture, this is what I came up with, goof... :-P

Ashley said...

not *BORING* just conventional ;-) we merely want to encourage you to step out of the bonds of societal expectations and embrace the liberty that we know you secretly desire.

Anonymous said...

exactly as ash said. we didn't say it in a demeaning way - just in the sense of - 'wow you are the one who is now holding up the standard of social behavior.' just a switch from when al use to do that. and yes, i am purposefully not capitalizing my words just to be different.

by the by - i like the change - very purty.

Naomi said...

hey! that's MY line ;-)

*realizes she should get a haircut so bangs fall more readily into eyes*

(ps: I don't think you're boring.)