Somehow I came across this blog post in which you mentioned me. Anyway, it's amazing how relevant the post is, though almost two years ago, to some things I am working through right now. I guess God wanted me thinking about that song right now. If you want the album, I think you can buy it here:
2 comments:
Also from Fiddler on the Roof:
"As the good book says 'Each shall seek his own kind'. In other words a bird may love a fish but where would they build a home together?"
http://incorrigibleoptimist.blogspot.com/2005_05_01_incorrigibleoptimist_archive.html
Somehow I came across this blog post in which you mentioned me. Anyway, it's amazing how relevant the post is, though almost two years ago, to some things I am working through right now. I guess God wanted me thinking about that song right now. If you want the album, I think you can buy it here:
http://www.pastestore.com/product/107
Hope you're doin' good, kid!
g
Post a Comment