Monday, March 13, 2006

For the defense…

For those of you who constantly make Monday morning quarterback observations that I don’t have a life, work too much, and never get out, I offer you a Monday morning Exhibit A in favor of the defense. Yes, that is a flower in my hair; yes, that is a coconut; and yes, I am not in the office. So there!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can attest to the fact Lee actually did walk out the door around 9pm Saturday night in a Hawaiian dress and did not return till approximately 1:30am. Apparently the time between was occupied by holding coconuts and wearing blue plastic imitation Leis. This is why I decided to stay home and work my second job of being a head hunter. *smirk*

For the record when she retuned she was in the same Hawaiian dress.

A Scottish Whisper said...

Those Californians...they just gotta get out sometimes I guess. :-P Is this proof that CA+GA=HI?

Anonymous said...

Generic Cynical Comment

Anonymous said...

COOL NEW ICON!

Leeann said...

And here for a moment I thought you were addressing the topic at hand, such as posting a comment about my blog on my blog, Czar... I guess I got my expectations up too high... :-P

Derby said...

I guess acting Hawaiian is good, but nothing beats the relaxation provided from the privilege of seeing the face of the Czar.