Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Further Up and Further In

Here at the eleventh hour of 2008, I completed the only one of my resolutions that remained: re-reading the Chronicles of Narnia.
Mom, Dad and I read The Last Battle aloud today. I had to pass the book off toward the end, as I was crying too hard to read. But I was able to pull it together enough to finish it.
Just thought I would share my 2008 victory with you all. More adventure to come in 2009.
Further up, and further in....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh YAY!! I'm so proud of you! That really is an accomplishment to be proud of. And how fun that you could share them with your parents.

Ashley said...

I love the thought that some day we will be able to explore the real version of that story together.

Kelly Sauer said...

Books I want to re-read this year!