Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Midday conversations, or, how my girls keep me sane.

Ashley: so we were having a debate
are ice cream cakes really cakes?
me: mmm
no
we call it a cake because of the form, not the substance
Ashley: because they aren't baked?
well
I think they're better than cakes anyway
me: I concur
I've never really liked cake
Ashley: so the fake is better than the real in this case
me: yes
it's like Aristotle on his head
or Plato
one of them
I'm doped up on benedryl
but in either instance, there's an ancient dead guy got propped up on his noggin
Ashley: lol
that is awesome

After filling Em in on the conversation…
Emily: lol its plato... yes
i think we should start an ice cream cake chain
me: ohh
Emily: with its logo being plato standing on his head
me: lol
how will he keep his toga on?!?! :-X
Emily: lol we could pixelization it
i esp like the kind with chocolate shavings on top
its sooo good
me: ohhh yesss
Emily: and the mint ones

No comments: