Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Various asundries

So I only got half of my "to do" list for tonight done. But I don't care. I have more important things to blog about, such as the following:
  • In the "homesick for San Diego" category, following the Old Globe post from last week, I am definitely missing what I still call the Del Mar Fair (it's now the San Diego County Fair for some stupid reason). Love, love, love the fair - deep fried mushrooms, bloomin' onions, and beautiful sunsets in north county over the ocean - and I'm going to miss it again this year: http://www.sdfair.com.
  • In the "who says I have to let go of my past" section, the Georgia Secretary of State has been withholding full results from the election to replace my old boss for the last hour or so. It's currently stuck at a painful 94 percent of precints reporting, and looks like a run off will be necessary - but the question is, will it be against a Republican or a Democrat, as Marlow and Broun are currently within a few hundred votes of one another? If Broun makes the runoff, I think that might just be enough to raise Charlie from the dead. For the latest, check out http://sos.georgia.gov/elections/election_results/2007_0619/026.htm.
  • In the promised pictures category, Lauren finally provided photographic evidence that I did, in fact, make it up the summit of Maryland heights:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Consider yourself tagged.